Psychedelics for Healers
Time & Location
About the Event
There is a psychedelic renaissance well underway and the world will need knowledgeable and ethical practitioners to meet it.
We can give you help you get started.
This is a course for healers; health-care practitioners, physicians, physicians, chiropractors, health coaches and therapists interested in working with psilocybin as a healing medium. While I will talk about other psychedelics, We will focus mainly on psilocybin mushrooms, as they are the safest of the plant medicines, and on the verge of accessibility. Class sizes are kept small to create an intimate community.
- If you have had the sense that there is a deeper healing that you could tap into to help the people you wprk with
- If you feel that there is more to your ability to facilitate healing
- If you’ve experienced the benefits of psilocybin yourself and want to share it with those who could benefit
- If you’ve felt alienated in large psychedelic classes with inaccessible teachers
- If you have been following the amazing research on psilocybin for an astounding variety of conditions
Then this course may be for you. I designed it with you, the healer, in my heart.
You will learn:
- How to advise clients and patients who are considering psychedelics
- How psychedelics affect the brain and body and how this may result in healing
- The form and function of a psychedelic journey
- How to prepare yourself to support a psychedelic journey
- How to handle potential challenges for yourself and the client
- How to make and prepare the space
- How to create meaningful and respectful ceremonies
- Set and settings that work and most importantly, how to trust yourself and your innate healing nature
Full course will include
- Interactive breakout groups online education forum and discussion platform with articles and educational materials to guide you.
- A 1:1 mentoring session with Sarah
- Materials to help set guide your practice
- The opportunity to earn a certificate of completion and sign code code of training and ethics
Thursdays bi-weekly starting March 18 6-8:30MST
Plus two Saturday workshops 10am-12pm MST March 27th and May 8th
March 18 6-8:30MST
Saturday workshop March 27 10am-12pm MST
April 1 6-8:30MST
April 15 6-8:30MST
April 29th 6-8:30MST
May 6th 6-8:30MST
Saturday workshop May 8 10am-12pm MST
May 13 10am-12pm MST
Schedule a free session with me to see if the course is right for you.
Thanks for your interest!
- Early Bird$850+$21.25 Service fee$850+$21.25 Service fee0$0
- Full Course$975+$24.38 Service fee$975+$24.38 Service fee0$0