Psychedelic Guideship for Healers
Time & Location
About the Event
There is a psychedelic renaissance well underway and the world will need knowledgeable and ethical practitioners to help guide people who chose to explore psychedelics.
This course can help you prepare to meet this growing need.
This is a course for healers; health-care practitioners, physicians, physicians, chiropractors, health coaches and therapists interested in working with psilocybin as a healing medium. While I will talk about other psychedelics, We will focus mainly on psilocybin mushrooms, as they are the safest of the plant medicines. Class sizes are kept small to create an intimate community.
This is a live and interactive course, meaning attendance at the weekly live meetings is mandatory. This is not a passive video course and requires your active involvement to enrich your experience and learning as well as that of other participants.
This course may be for you:
- If you have had the sense that there is a deeper healing that you could tap into to help the people you wprk with
- If you feel that there is more to your ability to facilitate healing
- If you’ve experienced the benefits of psilocybin yourself and want to share it with those who could benefit
- If you’ve felt alienated in large psychedelic classes with inaccessible teachers
- If you have been following the amazing research on psilocybin for an astounding variety of conditions
In this course you will learn:
- How to advise clients and patients who are considering psychedelics
- How psychedelics affect the brain and body and how this may result in healing
- The form and function of a psychedelic journey
- How to prepare yourself to support a psychedelic journey
- How to handle potential challenges for yourself and the client
- How to make and prepare the space
- How to create meaningful and respectful ceremonies
- Set and settings that work and most importantly, how to trust yourself and your innate healing nature
Full course will include
- Interactive breakout groups online education forum and discussion platform with articles and educational materials to guide you.
- A 1:1 mentoring session with Sarah
- Materials to help set guide your practice
- The opportunity to earn a certificate of completion and sign code code of training and ethics
Thursdays, October 28 - December 2
5:30 - 8 p.m. MST
Special bonus workshop: Saturday, November 14, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. MST
Apply now. The RSVP button will take you to a link to fill out an initial application form to ensure this course is right for you.
This course is a great companion to the Medicine Keeper Immersion offering.