Microdosing for Healers
Time & Location
About the Event
Drop in rate $123
Full course $775 (7 weeks)
Interested in adding microdose coaching to your work with clients?
This is a course for health-care practitioners, physicians, chiropractors, health coaches and therapists interested in the healing benefits of microdosing with psychedelics. If you’ve experienced an influx of patients or clients curious about microdosing or you’ve experienced microdosing and suspect it could benefit the people you work with, this course can help you meet them with confidence. For the past 5 years I have coached with people all over the world to microdose and create personal transformation. After healing my own body and reclaiming my life through microdosing plant and fungal medicines I built my own practice to help others do the same. I’ve worked in private practice as well as international companies, the Third Wave and Earth Resonance, helping humans all over the world transform through microdosing.
In this course you will learn:
- How to advise clients and patients on how to microdose successfully
- When and when not to suggest microdosing
- Different protocols and their specific benefits
- How microdosing works with the brain and body
- How microdosing should feel and how to work with it
- How to handle the potential challenges of microdosing
- How to make and prepare your own blends and capsules
- Mindsets and practices to support lasting change
Each class will include interactive breakout groups, and a 30 minute discussion section. There will also be an online education forum and platform with articles and educational materials to guide you. Participants who are taking the full course will receive an Inward Academy certificate of completion icon for their website and an opportunity to sign our code of ethics and training as well as a 1:1 mentoring session with Sarah.
- What is microdosing? How does it work? Who can benefit? What medicines are used? How do we explain it to our clients? How will you know if it is working?
- Protocols and recipes. How to make your own microdoses and which protocols to use.
- Microdosing challenges and how to work with them. +Ethics and legality.
- Set and Setting. How to guide your client to create a mindset and routine that works. Microdosing and nature connection.
- Coaching the microdose experience. Working with the state of neuroplasticity and creating lasting change.
- Integration and practice: In this session we will discuss integration and participants can practice working with practice working with one-another.
Microdose Monday’s will continue throughout the year with monthly workshops and topics. Participants who completed the course can join for a discounted rate.
- Full Course$775+$19.38 Service fee$775+$19.38 Service fee0$0
- Drop In$123+$3.08 Service fee$123+$3.08 Service fee0$0